My location :
Home  > services  > legal  > Are you buying or selling a house? (DuPage, Kane, Kendall and Will County )
Are you buying or selling a house? (DuPage, Kane, Kendall and Will County ) Ad id: 1202137005648238 |  Views: 5

Price: Contact Us
Date listed: 1 year, 2 months ago
We are here to help you through this process. Both parties need an attorney to help them through the negotiation process and make sure that the closing goes smoothly. Buyers need help with inspection and mortgage contingencies. It is important for a buyer to have an attorney at the closing to review and explain that pile of documents that all buyers must sign. Similarly, sellers need an attorney to help with the negotiation, handle the title and survey, and draft several documents that must be done before the closing. The Law Offices of Sandra Young, P.C. invite you to call us for all your legal needs, including: real estate closings, family law (collaborative law), estate planning - wills, trusts, business law, DUI and criminal defense, and general civil litigation. Visit our website at: for more information. Law Offices of Sandra Young, P.C. 608 S. Washington, Suite 207 Naperville, IL 60540 ph 630-853-6981 Location: DuPage, Kane, Kendall and Will County

Similar Items :

We will buy your junk (anywhere)
We buy all junk cars,buses,and trucks. If you have a junk motorcycle call us at 773-494-48
Cleaning service (Chicago&Skokie&Evanston)
Best service. Low prices. Great references. I will clean studio, apartment, houses...I pr
Location: BURBANK
Chicago DANCE LESSONS -- top rated
Find a Dance ClassThat Fits Your Schedule Wouldn't it be awesome to dance tango like a
Joliet Computer Repair (Joliet)
Phone No. 779 456 2024Or use ourContact Form Here http://plainfieldpcservice.blogspot.c
Share :
Contact poster by email
Your email:
Your name:
Your message:


Other Cities: Albany   Atlanta   Austin   Boston   Chicago   Dallas   Denver   Detroit   New york
Copyright 2009 Classified :: ListLux.Com